Trusted and Professional IT Support on an As-required Basis
NetCare OnDemand best suits clients who want to have the reassurance of having ready access to a trusted and professional IT support provider on an as-required basis.
Typical examples of clients that have a NetCare OnDemand plan are:
- Small businesses that have moved their IT to the cloud, but still need ad-hoc technical support and expert advice;
- Larger companies that need to add to their own internal IT staff during periods of peak activity, leave absences, and/or projects; and
- Organisations that want to test our service capabilities before committing to a Managed Services plan.
NetCare OnDemand provides priority access to our IT support team on a mutually agreed pre-paid retainer basis. Here's an example:
- Onboarding retainer of $1,000 (ex GST),
- Top-up threshold of $200 (ex-GST), and
- Top-up retainer of $500 (ex-GST).
NetCare OnDemand service fees are as follows:
|Workshop work||$140 per hour||Examples: malware removal, hardware repair, operating system tuning|
|Remote & telephone support||$140 per hour||Examples: internet problems, software support, software upgrades|
|On-site support||$160 per hour||Examples: hardware installation, network performance troubleshooting, security audit|
7 Sound Business Reasons for Choosing NetCare OnDemand
- We provide a secure remote access connection to your computers, so we can respond quickly and effectively when issues arise
- Workshop work, remote support and telephone support are provided in 15-minute increments so simple requests can be actioned cost-effectively
- We don’t charge travel time for on-site visits (we have a minimum 2-hour service fee for on-site work)
- With your approval, we maintain documentation on your IT systems to maximise productivity over time, including the secure storage of passwords
- We can provide monthly software subscriptions (for example Office 365 and anti-virus software)
- You have easy access to our Design Desk to ask no-obligation questions about your ongoing IT requirements
- You can access your service portal at any time, so you can check on the status of all service requests as well as monitor your IT expenditure