Trusted and Professional IT Support on an As-required Basis
NetCare OnDemand best suits clients who want to have the reassurance of having ready access to a trusted and professional IT support provider on an as-required basis.
Typical examples of clients that have a NetCare OnDemand plan are:
- Small businesses that have moved their IT to the cloud, but still need ad-hoc technical support and expert advice;
- Larger companies that need to add to their own internal IT staff during periods of peak activity, leave absences, and/or projects; and
- Organisations that want to test our service capabilities before committing to a Managed Services plan.
NetCare OnDemand provides priority access to our IT support team on a mutually agreed monthly retainer basis, with any unused retainer value continually accumulating for use in subsequent months.
A variation on this is the purchase of a retainer amount for ad-hoc work or a specific project. A minimum purchase value of $500 (plus GST) is required for this option, with an expiry date of 12 months from the date of invoice.
NetCare OnDemand service fees are as follows:
|Workshop work||$140 per hour||Examples: malware removal, hardware repair, operating system tuning|
|Remote & telephone support||$140 per hour||Examples: internet problems, software support, software upgrades|
|On-site support||$160 per hour||Examples: hardware installation, network performance troubleshooting, security audit|
7 Sound Business Reasons for Choosing NetCare OnDemand
- You lock in our hourly rates for the 12 month period, protecting you from any price rises
- Workshop work, remote support and telephone support are provided in 15-minute increments so simple requests can be actioned cost-effectively
- We don’t charge travel time for on-site visits (we have a minimum 2-hour service fee for on-site work)
- With your approval, we maintain documentation on your IT systems to maximise productivity over time, including the secure storage of passwords
- We can also provide software subscriptions on a monthly basis - examples include Office 365, anti-malware and email signatures
- You have easy access to our Design Desk to ask no-obligation questions about your ongoing IT requirements
- You can request an OnDemand services statement at any time in order to monitor your IT expenditure